Denver’s Leading Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycle accidents have a higher injury and fatality rate than any other type of motor vehicle accident. The Governors Highway Safety Association reported over a hundred deaths due to motorcycle crashes in Colorado in 2019 and 2020. Therefore, you need to contact an experienced Denver, CO motorcycle accident lawyer if you’ve been seriously hurt from a crash caused by someone else’s negligence.
At the Law Office of Jarrett Benson, we understand that the aftermath of a motorcycle accident can be catastrophic, both physically and financially. So, we make it our mission to get you maximum compensation for your medical bills and losses. We’ve achieved record-breaking settlements and verdicts for our Denver clients.
Why Choose Us as Your Motorcycle Accident Attorneys?
- Over a decade of experience litigating thousands of accident cases in Colorado
- Hands-on case management
- Proven track record
- Expert resources and negotiation strategies
- Millions of dollars in compensation recovered
Under Colorado law, you have the right to pursue an injury claim or lawsuit against such a driver seeking full and fair monetary compensation for your damages. You will have three years from the date of the accident to file your claim. As your Denver personal injury lawyer, I will aggressively represent you at the settlement table with the insurance carrier or in court before a judge and jury.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Injuries in Denver
- Left-turn accidents
- Inexperienced drivers
- Dangerous road hazards and conditions
- Reckless driving
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Road rash
- Broken bones
- Severe burns
- Loss of limbs
- Spinal injury
Who Is At Risk for Motorcycle Accidents?
While anyone who rides a motorcycle is at risk of getting into an accident, people at greater risk are those who:
- Don’t wear a helmet
- Don’t have a valid Colorado driver’s license
- Ride under the influence
Motorcycle Laws in Colorado
All motorcycle riders in Denver, Colorado, must abide by relevant laws and regulations set by the State’s Department of Transportation to ride their motorcycles and ensure road safety legally. Apart from obeying standard traffic laws, here are some common laws locals should know about:
- Riders under 18 must wear a helmet approved by the DOT.
- All riders must wear some form of eye protection.
- Motorcycles cannot share a lane with a vehicle.
- Riders can’t attach their motorcycles to other vehicles.
- Colorado requires riders to purchase insurance with a minimum of $25,000 per person for bodily injury coverage, $50,000 per accident for injury coverage, and $15,000 for property damage.
Motorcycle Accident Claims and Recovery
Motorcycle accident claims are different from car accident claims due to additional prejudices and liability issues that come from the biased actions of reckless riders. Hence, most juries can reduce or reject settlement claims. Hiring an experienced Denver motorcycle accident attorney to represent you can help you reach a fair settlement. They can calculate your damages and argue for full compensation by removing the bias and winning over the jurors.
With their help, you can recover compensation for various expenses, such as:
- Past and future medical bills, including doctor’s visits and therapy
- Lost wages due to inability to work
- Property damage, including repairs or replacement
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent disability or scarring
Contact Jarrett Benson Today
Request a Free Consultation
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, our team of highly-trained Denver, CO car accident attorneys can help you seek maximum compensation. This compensation can help you pay for medical bills, property damage repairs, and recover from income loss, mental trauma, etc. We’re just a phone call away. So, feel free to reach us at (720) 730-3345 or use the contact form for a free consultation.
The clock may already be ticking. Don’t wait any longer. Contact us today to secure your rights and future.