Superior Juvenile Defense Representation
When your child is facing criminal charges, contact our Denver defense attorney for the best juvenile defense representation. We will fight vigorously to defend your child and favorably resolve his or her criminal case. When your child is facing criminal charges, contact our Denver defense attorney for the best juvenile defense representation. We will fight vigorously to defend your child and favorably resolve his or her criminal case. When a minor is charged with a crime, families can be left in turmoil, and protecting the child or teen from the hammer of the law will likely be the top priority. At the Law Office of Jarrett Benson, our Denver juvenile defense lawyers are committed to helping minors protect their rights and favorably resolve any criminal charges they are facing. We know how devastating the impacts of a criminal conviction can be for minors. And we know that having the right defense representation can make all of the difference in the outcome of their case — and their future. That is why we are here to vigorously defend minors accused of crimes and help them obtain the best possible outcomes to their cases.
The Juvenile Defense Practice at the Law Office of Jarrett Benson
The Denver juvenile defense lawyers at the Law Office of Jarrett Benson are skilled at successfully resolving various types of criminal charges filed against minors, including (but not limited to):
- Property crimes charges, including shoplifting, vandalism and theft charges
- Violent crime charges, including assault, vehicular assault and weapons charges
- Drug and alcohol charges, including possession and distribution charges
- Traffic violations, including DUI, speeding and reckless driving charges
- Disturbing the peace and harassment charges
- Probation violation charges
More Important Information about Juvenile Defense Cases
- Being in the wrong place at the wrong time can lead to juvenile criminal charges – What’s more is that minors can lack the good judgement to foresee that poor choices can lead to arrests and criminal charges. Finding a way to appropriately explain this to the court can be critical to favorably resolving juvenile criminal cases.
- Restorative justice can be an alternative to harsh penalties – The juvenile criminal justice system can be more open to alternatives like treatment, education and/or probation, rather than incarceration. A skilled attorney can be effective at arguing for such alternatives to incarceration in any legal setting.
- When there is a possibility of minors facing adult charges, a strong defense will be indispensable – Although minors typically face justice in the juvenile criminal justice system, some cases can be serious enough to warrant adult criminal charges. In these cases, the future of the accused child will be on the line, and having the best possible defense will be pivotal to minimizing the possibility of conviction, as well as the ensuing impacts that can change a child’s life forever.
Contact a Denver Defense Attorney at the Law Office of Jarrett Benson
If you or your child has been charged a juvenile offense, contact an experienced Denver defense attorney at the Law Office of Jarrett Benson for the best defense representation. At the Law Office of Jarrett Benson, our lawyers will always fight for your rights and vigorously defend you in any legal setting. We are skilled at building our clients the strongest possible juvenile defense cases and realizing the best resolutions from them.
To learn more about your best defense options, as well as how we can assist you, call us at (720) 402-9627 or email our firm via the contact form to set up an initial consultation with one of our attorneys. From our offices in Denver, our criminal defense attorneys provide the highest quality legal services to people throughout the Denver metro area, Arapahoe County, Weld County, Douglas County, and the state of Colorado.